Sounding the warning to America to save our liberty!!!
The question is does America care?
Paul Revere and the Son’s of Liberty movement was to a great extent supported by the clergy in the colonies; and the movement was born in the parking lots of many colonial churches… but that is not so today.
In our present political and economic environment, with all the rhetoric and misinformation we are getting through our “managed” media; people today are just too preoccupied with fighting their own problems, just to survive, than to care about anything else; and what American needs to understand is that this is all by design; and is a part of a very well thought out master plan.
So the point is, if you are busy fighting alligators in your own swamp, then chances are you don’t have much time to do anything else; but folks don’t you understand that all of this is to keep your attention preoccupied?
The truth is that diabolical and infamous enemy of mankind, known as the Devil (aka: Lucifer or Satan) that he has planned it to be this way?
There are so many pastors today who are so busy building their own little empires, and in the process they don’t want to jeopardize their 501(c)(3) status; and besides they have bought this idea hook, line and sinker about separation of church and state!
Well folks, I can tell you this, that was definitely NOT the attitude of our founding fathers, not at all; for had it been this country would never have been formed.
So what is the solution; and how do we wake our citizens up, and get them concerned enough to care about what’s going on; and to get their proverbial heads out of the sand?
The answer truly is, I don’t think we can; and truly I believe it will take a sovereign act of God to do that!
Not only that, but very possibly it may take some cataclysmic event or disaster to wake most of America up; as human nature and history both seem to indicate that people generally don’t want to take the initiative and won’t do so, unless their uncomfort level rises to the point, where they are driven to take action.
That is by the way what happened on 9/11, as one example, if only for a hot minute people; where for a time anyway people cared more than just for themselves, as they reached out to seek God, and reached out to help their neighbor.
We live in a society today that is very “Me” oriented and self-centered; even as we are warned in the Bible that it would be in the days just before Jesus Christ returns.
2 Timothy 3
Perilous Times and Perilous Men
1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
Added to this self destructive nature of man, there is also this tendency of societies to repeat history, which is owed to the typical myopic and narrow sighted tendency of its people; as was recorded years ago; where it was noted that all democracies in history eventually go through the same stages, or cycles.
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover they can vote themselves largess (gifts) from the public treasury.
“From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising them the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.
“The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence:
“From bondage to spiritual faith;
from spiritual faith to great courage;
from courage to liberty;
from liberty to abundance;
from abundance to selfishness;
from selfishness to apathy;
from apathy to dependence;
from dependency back again into bondage.”
Dr. Alexander Tytler, a Scot professor, wrote a scholarly tome, from which this concept comes, called “The Athenian Republic” which was published shortly before the thirteen American colonies gained independence from Britain.
And so it seems that people, having been blessed by God, they eventually stop looking to God as their Source, and they start looking instead to man and to big government to take care of them.
Just look around you people, is this not what we see happening today?
Socialism and government taking over private industry, as Obama is doing today, spreading the wealth around as he calls it, has always been a prelude to a totalitarian take over.
It happened in Lenin’s Russia; in Hitler’s Germany; in Mao Tse-tung’s China; and today it is happening here in the United States!
As an example of what I’m talking about, here are 26 similarities that existed in pre-Nazi Germany that are today happening here in the United States:
- Hitler outlawed school prayer in Germany. In 1962, The U.S. Supreme Court did the same for us.
- Hitler eliminated Christian holidays in the schools first by calling Christmas “Yuletide.” Most American public schools now call Christmas vacation a “winter break.”
- Hitler took Easter out of schools and instead honored that time of year as the beginning of spring. It has likewise become common for schools in America to refer to time off at Easter as “spring break.”
- Hitler controlled the church using intimidation and threats. A half-century ago, U.S. Senator and Senate Majority Leader Lyndon Baines Johnson, promoted a bill that included an amendment to use the Internal Revenue Service to remove the non-profit status of a church that speaks against the election of any specific political candidate.
- Hitler enticed thousands of pastors to promote paganism in their congregations. Neopaganism is one of the fastest growing religions in America, doubling every 18 months according to a June 2008 article in The Denver Post. Many American church-goers practice paganism such as “Christian” yoga, and walking a labyrinth. As evidence that church doors continue to open further to aberrant beliefs, a 2008 survey found that 57% of evangelicals do not believe Jesus Christ is the only way to God.
- Hitler was an environmentalist and vegetarian. Marriages performed by the Nazi state frequently included blessings of “Mother Earth” and “Father Sky.” Today Americans increasingly accept radical environmentalism, pantheism, and the celebration of Earth Day.
- Hitler was fascinated by eastern mysticism. Today an increasing number of American pastors encourage their followers to become “mystic warriors”.
- Hitler believed in reincarnation. He even convinced SS officers that by murdering millions of Jews and other “undesirables” they were allowing them to get on with the reincarnation process and come back more quickly in an advanced status. Americans increasingly accept the idea of reincarnation as well as good and bad karma.
- Hitler’s holocaust killed between 8 and 11 million Jews and non-Jews. Americans have killed an estimated 50 million babies since abortion was legalized through the U.S. Supreme Court in 1973. According to a July 7, 2008 article on worldnetdaily.com “An abortionist who claims to have destroyed more than 20,000 unborn children and who once was Hillary Clinton’s OB-GYN says he is doing ‘God’s work’ when he terminates a pregnancy…He admits that abortion kills a human soul.”
- Hitler killed 270,000 handicapped people through active euthanasia. America and the courts are rushing toward the same with the murder of individuals such as Terri Schiavo. Oregon voters passed their Death with Dignity Act in 1994 and re-affirmed it in 1997. Washington state voters legalized doctor-assisted suicide on November 4, 2008. In December 2008, a Montana judge ruled terminally ill residents of that state have the right to physician-assisted suicide, and “death with dignity” is gaining acceptance in other states as well.
- Private schools were abolished by Hitler and all education placed under Nazi control. There is constant pressure from federal and many state education authorities to require that Christian schools use state-mandated, humanistic textbooks. The Home School Legal Defense Association is fighting numerous battles at any given time to prevent parents from loosing the right to educate their children as they see fit. In August 2008, a federal district court ruled that the state of California university system may choose not to recognize the diplomas-and thereby deny college entrance to-students who attended a school using textbooks that express a Biblical worldview in the areas of history and science (i.e., Christian schools).
- Hitler prevented dissenters from using radio to challenge his worldview. Many powerful liberals in America have made clear their intent to reintroduce the “Fairness Doctrine” that would require conservative and religious radio stations to offer equal time to anti-Christian, anti-conservative worldviews.
- Pastors who spoke against Hitler’s worldview and his murderous regime found themselves on trial and frequently imprisoned for “Abuse of Pulpit.” In America, hate-crime legislation has the potential to criminalize Christians and pastors who speak out against the homosexual agenda.
- Many Christians in Germany justified their allegiance to Hitler through a belief that “Their duty to God was spiritual; their duty to the state was political.” Many American Christians now have bought the lie that their worldview can be divided between the secular and the sacred-the politician has one area of responsibility, the pastor another, and never shall the two meet. Yet the Bible teaches that all issues are fundamentally spiritual.
- Hitler outlawed the cross and replaced it with the swastika. Today many churches, Christian colleges, and universities have willingly removed the cross from their buildings. Numerous court cases sponsored by the ACLU have required the removal of the cross from public grounds. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 2005 that the Ten Commandments cannot be posted on public grounds for religious purposes.
- Hitler was fascinated with Friedrich Nietzsche and distributed his writings to his inner circle. Nietzsche promoted Nihilism, the belief that life has no meaning, and he is best known for his position that “God is dead”. Nietzsche is presently one of the most widely read authors by American college students.
- Hitler exploited the economic collapse of Germany to take over as dictator and usher in his brand of socialism. America’s financial crisis has given liberals in both political parties the opportunity to grow the size of government and implement freedom-robbing socialism at lightning speed.
- Hitler was obsessed with globalism, and many of America’s most powerful political leaders are willing to subjugate American sovereignty to contemporary globalism.
- Many Germans responded to Hitler by retreating into neutrality. Today most Americans prefer to remain neutral on moral issues that they think don’t affect them personally.
- On trial after World War II, Hitler’s henchmen used the defense that they had not broken any laws. True, they had not defied the laws of Germany since those had been re-written to fit the goals and objectives of Hitler. The Nazi leaders were nevertheless found guilty because the courts at the time recognized a “law above the law.” Yet now the U.S. Supreme Court has rejected the law of nature and nature’s God by claiming that as society evolves, morals evolve, and so the law, too, must evolve.
- Calling upon Darwinian evolution, Hitler convinced the German people that purging millions of people was acceptable because of the need to create a pure race; also referred to as eugenics. American students across the board have been educated in Darwinian evolution because the Supreme Court has ruled that creation cannot be taught in our schools-even if both creation and evolution are taught side by side.
- Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood in America became acquainted with the doctors and scientists that had worked with Nazi Germany’s eugenics program and had no quarrel with the euthanasia, sterilization, abortion, and infanticide programs of the early Reich. Sanger even published several articles in Birth Control Review that reflected Hilter’s White Supremacist worldview. Planned Parenthood now grosses one billion per year.
- In Germany, pastors often cited Romans 13:1-2 to encourage Christians to obey the Nazis. Today in America, many pastors have a false view of Romans 13:1-2 and have convinced millions that to disobey governing authorities is to disobey God. This poor training would facilitate Christians here doing just as the German Christians did if faced with similar challenges.
- Germans accepted socialism to avoid pain. Today’s Americans are rejecting capitalism in exchange for government-sponsored “free” healthcare, education, and countless other government handouts.
- Many Americans accept what I call, One World Spirituality. This is actually an amalgamation of the three worldviews of evolutionary humanism, Hindu pantheism, and occultism. I noted earlier that Hitler embraced all of these.
- America is rushing toward government-sponsored, national healthcare. We already have a form of this in Medicare and Medicaid. Hitler, too, expanded and centralized Germany’s healthcare system. As Melchior Palyi explained, “The ill-famed Dr. Ley, boss of the Nazi labor front, did not fail to see that the social insurance system could be used for Nazi politics as a means of popular demagoguery, as a bastion of bureaucratic power, [and] as an instrument of regimentation.”
Another point, if you have ever wondered about how come our news is so one sided and biased, take it from one who used to have a job answering the phones inside the control room of ABC news, where I saw firsthand how the producers are very closely monitoring the other networks; and it is true that the news that we are allowed to see is all strictly censored and managed by the people who hold the purse strings of these networks and who own them; to the point that every bit of news today, that we are allowed to see is filtered through a globalist agenda.
It is a lot like professional wrestling, in that it is all for show and entertainment; to keep the masses preoccupied, and their attention directed away from what is truly going on.
Again this is all by design and it has been that way for a long time, going all the way back to 1917:
Let me call your attention now to a prophecy and vision that was once given to our first President, George Washington:
GEORGE WASHINGTON’S PROPHESY OF AMERICA
The father of our country, George Washington, was a man of prayer. We have all read of how he went to the thicket many times to pray during the winter his army was at Valley Forge. However, little publicity has been given to the vision and prophecy he received at that time. The account of this vision was given in 1859 by an old soldier. He gave it to a writer, Wesley Bradshaw, who published it. In the vision God revealed to George Washington that three great perils would come upon the Republic.
THIRD AND MOST FEARFUL PERIL
“Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene. From each of these continents arose thick black clouds that were soon joined into one. And throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men. These men, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America, which country was enveloped in the volume of cloud. And I dimly saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and ~ the villages, towns and cities which I had seen springing up.” “As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of the swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I again heard the mysterious voice saying, ‘Son of the Republic, look and learn.” Where the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.”
“Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shown the word UNION, and who bore our national flag in one hand, and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by, legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well-nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.” “Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict I heard the mysterious voice saying, ‘Son of the Republic, look and learn.’ As the voice ceased the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious.”
“Then once more, I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with the loud voice: “While the stars remain, and the heaven send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the UNION last.” And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word ‘UNION,’ he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down, said ‘Amen.”
The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I, at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappeared, and I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, ‘Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted; three great perils will come upon the Republic.
The most fearful for her is the third. But the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land, and UNION” With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown me the birth, the progress, and the destiny of the United States.'”
‘Such, my friends,” the venerable narrator concluded, were the words I heard from Washington’s own lips, and America will do well to profit by them.”
So the question is, is history repeating itself here in America?
Certainly from all the available evidence I’d have to say yes it is; and so is what George Washington predicted going to be in our future?
Will we lose our sovereignty for a time; and will we have enemy combat soldiers on our soil?
God has often in the past used the enemies of Israel to wake them up, and to drive them to repentance; and why would we think it would be any different for us?
As it is now, just as I look around, I have to say that American right now cares only about our sinking economy and inflation, more than anything else; and at the promise that a president can start pouring an unending supply of money into the economy, in order to stimulate it and revive it, as Obama says he is doing; money by the way that we do not have; that is only being produced as “Fiat Money” meaning it has no intrinsic value, and so therefore it does nothing but drives up inflation and the cost of living.
My point is this, as I just pointed out before, this same scenario has been used before in history, and here we are falling for it again!
Truly a spiritual awakening and revival is the ONLY thing that will change our country, and put us back on the right track; and to that end Christians need to both watch and pray!